Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A quick and simple card idea.

If you are a scrapbooker, you might have journaling cards left over from your layouts. I wanted to show you a quick idea for them! Here I have layered three journaling cards by Studio Calico on a very quick and easy card.


I simply layered them over the top of one another, added sticker letters to spell, "oh boy", punched two stars with my Fiskars punch and added two brads. Done! This would be a fun card for a baby boy card, a birthday card or even a congratulations.
If you are a card maker only, you might want to grab some of these journaling cards! There are so many fun ones out there.

Oh Boy card:
STAMPS: none
INK: none
PAPER: white cardstock
DIES: Fiskars star punch
OTHER: Autumn Press die cut tags and Autumn Press papers by Studio Calico, green and yellow die cut alpha stickers by Studio Calico, brads by Basic Grey.




4 comments:

Tamika said...

Total awesomeness!!!

Carol McCready said...

Thank you for the idea. I love learning new ways to put my scrap leftovers to work.

Teka Cochonneau said...

Stunning! Great Idea. I never thought to use these on cards.

Anonymous said...

Great card! Love this idea!