Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Flowers made from hearts.

 
Today's card was made with the Front and Center die #1. I first made the pocket by die cutting the Front and Center with vellum, folded it in half, and embossed it with a woodgrain pattern.

Remember the Heart-2-Heart #3 stamps? I stamped them in a circle to form a flower with Harvest Gold ink and did the same with the small heart from the set with Hibuscus Burst ink.

Some new Smash tape that I picked up at Target finished the top of the pocket front nicely!
The flower is made with the Frilly Flower dies, pink flower is Maya Road and the little wooden spool is by Pink Paislee.

I added a little loop of ribbon to easily pull out the card from the pocket. Chipboard is My Mind's Eye "Follow Your Heart"..love this line. Well, enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by. xo



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

Maria Matter said...

clever idea Danielle, so sweet!

Holly saveur said...

Great idea..love the heart flower!

lolita cardenas c. said...

Wow! is beautiful and wonderful!

Leigh Penner said...

I love how you made a pretty little "envelope" for your card! What a great idea! Beautiful!