Saturday, August 24, 2013

9pm EST: "Sweet sugar coated embellishments"

I have another video to share with you, this time on making your own Sugar Coated Embellishments for your cards and projects. I am working with the Wonderful Words: Holiday dies and will show tips and techniques to adding fun glittery stripes and polkadots to dress up your die cuts!

You'll need:
1. some words die cut out of cardstock,
2. Ultra Fine Prisma Glitter and
3. 1/8" Scor Tape to create the striped effect you see here on this "peace" word on my holiday card set.


I've prepared a video for you showing my technique. I think it will be easier to explain by showing you instead of just pictures!



Let me know if you have any questions. Hope you've enjoyed Stamp-a-Faire so far!






Peace Be Still cards:
STAMPS: Peace Be Still, Mistletoe & Holly, Bountiful Banners, Think Big Favorites #9
INK: Soft Stone, Sweet Blush, True Black, New Leaf, Pure Poppy
PAPER: Soft Stone, Rustic White
DIES: Wonderful Words: Holiday, Bountiful Banners, Mistletoe & Holly
OTHER: Ultra Fine Prisma Glitter, 1/8" ScorTape, Martha Stewart Glue Pen.

5 comments:

Bonnie T. said...

So pretty! I love the glittered stripes on the die cut sentiment! The card is all around lovely as well!

Karen said...

This is beautiful, and I love the striped glitter!

Teresa said...

I love this card, Danielle. Your stripes of glitter add so much to this card!

Anonymous said...

Just saw your video on Sugar Coated embellishments! That is such a neat card. I can't wait to try this. Thanks. Marie

Lindsey said...

Just wanted to come back and let you know this was one of my very favorite projects that I saw during the entire Stamp-a-faire. I LOVE it. I think it is absolutely beautiful.