Thursday, August 15, 2013

Studio Calico September card kit sneaks...

Card_main

It's almost time for the September kits at Studio Calico! I have a few sneaks to share with ya...

These were all made with the stamps and things from the main card kit only, Double Scoop. 

I couldn't stop using the stamps, as you can see!





Working on a few more that I don't have pics of yet, but I have some fun techniques to show you. Be sure to check out the sneaks for the other kits too. Gorgeous!! Have a great day!

3 comments:

Lissa said...

These sneaks look awesome - thanks for visiting my blog (MightyCrafty). :) If you want to get together to scrapbook sometime, let me know. I'm in Castle Rock, so not too far from you. Maybe meet up at Archiver's sometime?

**** April **** said...

Great job!!! :) So creative

Anonymous said...

Great sneak peak!! Look like beautiful projects!