Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Creative Cardmaker: Liquid Gold Gilding...

Happy Tuesday! Today over at Scrapbook Expo's Weekly Scrapper blog, I have a step-by-step tutorial for you on using Liquid Gold Gilding paint on cards with a quick and easy design. These cards literally took me only a few minutes and don't use many supplies at all...one sentiment stamp, paint, paintbrush, an old pencil and a black ink pad. Stop over to read more!

We have a snow day today, so I'm getting started on my Papertrey Ink goodies for this month that will be released on February 15th! Check out these pics of Kati with our neighbors! :) The girls are thrilled to get a day off today! We've gotten over a foot of snow, and it's still coming down. Enjoy your day!

4 comments:

Nora Noll said...

I am in love with these cards!! The gold looks stunning!! On my way to check it out. I cannot believe these only took minutes!!

Lisaerica said...

Danielle, this are beautiful. I love gold, it looks good with almost any color you put it with. Though I have to say it looks the prettiest with black or white. I'm so going to try the gilded paint. Thanks for sharing your talents and always inspiring me.

jintyoo7 said...

These are beautiful and i have jut "acquired" some liquid gilding gold - perfect timing! Thank you of all your wonderful inspiration. Sounds like you are all having a busy day :-)

Kathy Mc said...

Simply stunning, Danielle!