Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Stenciled backgrounds...

Recently I've started dabbling in ink blending on my cards! It's such a fun way to add color. You can ink blend directly onto the card or over a stencil like I did here today.  *Note: this card is inspired by Betsy's Sending Love card from her post on the 14th.
Over at the Scrapbook Expo blog, I show a few step-by-step photos with the supplies I used and talk about why I love this technique!
 I've used the Modern Stencil collection, the Bitty Bouquets stamps and dies and the Big Birthday Wishes stamps.

Swing by the Weekly Scrapper blog over at Scrapbook Expo to read more!

5 comments:

jintyoo7 said...

This is SO lovely :-)

Lindsey said...

Beautiful! Love the ones you shared on IG as well. Really regretting that I forgot about these stencils when I placed my order. Looks like I'll have to enjoy them through you until I order again. :)

Stella said...

This is GORGOEUS!

Varada Sharma said...

Lovely cards! I know exactly what you mean about just taking time for myself and being creative. Hope you get loads of time to do that :-)

Diana K said...

You are so inspiring, Danielle! I'm also regretting that I didn't fit the stencils into my budget. Boo hoo.