Monday, February 15, 2016

Release day...

Well, today is the day when all of the new products for February will be released at Papertrey Ink! Everything we have been previewing the past 10 days will be available tonight at 10pm EST. Have you seen anything you want to try this week? I have a few more new projects to share with you. Here we go!

First up is the new Spring Woods stamp set and dies (bird and branches) and the new Cover Plate: Pretty Frame. Part of the frame is popped up to add a bit of dimension, and the background is ink blended with Lovely Lady ink to create a soft background for the die cuts. I love how the frame gives the card a beautiful edge! I think I'll be using this one a lot!
Had to try ink blending again in the background with Lovely Lady ink and then the sentiment is stamped with Friendship Jar Spring Fillers stamps.

Next, we have the new Just a Note stamps and die. I also used the Cover Plate: Scroll Frame.

The center of the frame is popped out, and I used vellum to stamp the Just a Note frame and sentiment, Painted Petals leaves and a flower from Bitty Bouquets.

Here is the new What the Doodle: Butterfly stamps and dies. I used the inside of the frame from the new Cover Plate: Scroll Frame and ink blended with Aqua Mist ink on the inside. The butterfly was cut out, then stamped and embossed in white. Then I used a Summer Sunrise ink pad and rubbed it over the butterfly. I colored in a few of the flowers on the butterfly with a R39 Copic marker.

The leaves are die cut from Painted Petals.

Last, but not least, is the new Be stamp set and dies (flowers and stems) and the new Keep It Simple: St. Patrick's Day stamps.

The stems were stamped in Mint Julip and New Leaf inks. The frame is again from the Cover Plate: Pretty Frame like the first card above. I just used the inside panels.

Hope you enjoyed these ideas. Please visit the rest of the team to see more with all of these fun, beautiful new products! 

9 comments:

Holly Saveur said...

Gorgeous!

jan metcalf said...

Creative looks, I am going to enjoy the frames as well!

Nancy Penir said...

Just in love with everything! You make it too hard to resist! Gorgeous how you used the frames. They're in the cart! Beautiful inspiration (gotta say your photos are the best) throughout the release!

D L said...

Such fantastic cards. I love these ideas.

Diana K said...

Yup, I need the pretty frames now too. Gorgeous, Danielle. So stunning.

Kathy Mc said...

I was opting for the Cover Plate Pretty Frames, but now your gorgeous cards have me questioning my decision. Think this one might have to be waitlisted. Agree with Nancy about your beautiful photos!

María Alba Negrón said...

Hi Danielle,

Sweet ending for a sweet release1

Cariños,
María Alba

Jill Norwood said...

Danielle these are all so gorgeous! Thanks for all the beautiful inspiration each year! I so enjoy your projects and posts! :)

Linda S. said...

All of your cards are beautiful, and I am glad you have conquered the ink blending technique. My favorite card is the last one with the yellow gingham paper background. Am I wrong though, that frame die looks like someone took a serious "bite" out of each side!