Wednesday, March 18, 2009

another spring card for you....

How to create this card:

I cut a Melissa Frances ~ Fresh Twist 12 x 12" circle die cut paper in half and then folded the ends in towards each other. (This way you can get two cards out of one sheet of paper!) Added a Fresh Twist sticker to the inside with a saying from the Spring Transfers. Next, I wrapped a green ribbon around the card and tied it in a knot. From the Spring Chipboard, I found a little half butterfly, painted it white very quickly, and added some Attic Treasures pearls. Lastly, I added another rub on from the Spring Transfers and a resin flourish from the Stately Applique Set. (all MF except ribbon)

Don't forget to stop in to the Melissa Frances blog and see all of the fun goodies we are creating! And if you have wanted to be a guest designer for Melissa Frances, now is your chance! Just send a few of your favorite projects to Sherelle....here is the information.

Have a great day!

6 comments:

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

OH this is so funny!! I guess we were thinking the same! check out my card here: http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/source/142721/mommy3.jpg

love yours, have a great day ;)

Anonymous said...

So creative and so dang cute!!!!! I am loving this line so bright and cheerful!!!

Christiane said...

i don't have the patience to create such wonderful cards!! wow!!

Amanda Winchester said...

Gorgeous, as always! I just love your cards!

Cardmaking Galore said...

Love both the papers and the embellishments. YOu have used them beautifully

Tracey Taylor said...

I love all the different shapes you use for your cards. I am totally inspired.