Thursday, March 26, 2009

Busy, busy, busy....

Wow. Time has been flying this month, I can't believe it's almost April! I've been working my fingers to the bone creating and trying to get everything done! I have a LOT to share with you!

First off, we are doing a Spring Fling crop over at Create My Keepsake next weekend, April 4th starting at 8 a.m. CST. I am in love with all of the challenges and projects the girls have created. You won't want to miss it! Here is a little peek to my challenge:A little hint....I will teach you a fun technique to use on your cards (one I haven't done for a long while). Visit the Special Events forum for all of the info on the crop and to see the times/challenge sneak peeks!
________________________

Next, you won't want to miss another FUN thing going on next weekend! A BLOG HOP for Pink Paislee! Lots of prizes to give away and project ideas to share with you! Here is a little sneak peek to my project:______________________

I'd love to share with you a new card kit that is ready for purchase at Right at Home Scrapbooking! This card kit features Girl Friday papers by Cosmo Cricket along with a few others and comes with full directions, photos and patterns for 5 cards! You are absolutely going to have fun with this one!!! Here are just TWO of the fun cards!Get it? Spring "break"? The egg is broken? hee hee......

....and a couple more sneaks, just because I can't help it!OK, I think that is enough info to overwhelm you for one day! I'll be back soon! =)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Gosh I can't even come up with the words to tell you how awestruck I am with your creations!! You amaize me everytime i see your cards!! I will check our the blog hop's!!! How fun!!

Becca said...

SOOO cute as always! You are so talented!

Ingrid said...

Wow....another inspirational post. I so love your card creations.

Anonymous said...

Looks scrumptious! Can't wait to see the full gig of each of your projects! Always inspirational. Have a great day Dani. Amy Tara

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

Love your latest creations!!! Ok gilr this is crazy! I just posted a cuple of egg shaped cards at my blog :)

Elizabeth said...

Your cards are amazing I always find inspiration in them!! I can hardly believe that it's almost April as well!!! It's just flying by!!!

Staci Taylor said...

GIrl, your cards and sneaks are amazing, as always!! PP blog hop sounds FUN!

liszha said...

Wow, I really love your eastercards. Absolutely gorgeous. And indeed, they are in the same style as iralamija's easter eggs. Great minds think alike.

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

They are all so gorgeous! You have the greatest details on them!
I am looking forward to the CMK crop and I can't wait to see your project!

Kandis Smith said...

cute cute stuff girl! Love those spring colors!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tracey Taylor said...

There is always so much to drool over on your blog. Can't wait to see that PP reveal.
Cheers,
Tracey

Babydoll said...

Cute stuff!

Melonie said...

Adorable projects and sneaks Dani!

Shirley said...

I'm in love with that woven easter basket card! Wowsers! That is adorable!