Friday, July 30, 2010

a beach mini...

Today I decided to scrap a few of our pics from Maine while they were fresh in my mind! The Play Date line by Jenni Bowlin was perfect for my beach photos!
I used the Silver Damask rub on right on the Jenni Bowlin chipboard book cover, with a JB label sticker, JB beach journaling card and some new yellow JB butterfly stickers.

To keep it cohesive, I used lots of butterflies throughout and a beach journaling card on each page spread, along with a red, blue and yellow color scheme.





I have a ton of photos and can't wait to add more. What I love about these little minis is that there are lots of pages, so you can fit a bunch of pictures in one book (and it's a small space to fill, which is great for me - I'm not all that great with filling up large spaces).


Oh, and did you hear that Jenni Bowlin is working with Ranger to come out with stamp pads, paint daubers and inks that match her lines? Super cool. (photo from Jenni Bowlin's blog)

That's it for me today! Be sure to share the things you create with Jenni Bowlin products in their gallery!
Danielle

15 comments:

BethW said...

Gorgeous-I would have never thought use this combination-worked out beautifully.

Evgenia Petzer said...

I like this sunny mini-album!

Jennifer Yates said...

WOW girl...you make me want to do a mini album and I'm not a mini album girl usually! lol! I LOVE it all!!! Such great photos too!

Pam said...

This is the cutest 'lil' book Danielle ! I might have to 'scraplift' a few of the ideas ! Thanks for sharing !!

Leigh Penner said...

What a beautiful mini, Dani! Love it!!

Marie/Mison said...

Such a lovely mini! I just adore it.

Ines said...

How wonderful! I love the colors. Thanks for sharing. ines from Germany

Ania said...

Such a gorgeous mini :)

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

beautiful!!! love your mini album!!

Elizabeth said...

What a gorgeous album! So glad that you got to go as well and enjoyed every minute of it!!!!

Have a great week!
e.

Suzzi said...

So cute (all of it - including pics - the girls got personality!)

TFS.

petunia670 said...

This is stunning, what a fun trip. You captured the essence, I can smell the salt water just looking at these pictures!

Keshet said...

Love the summery color combo here!

Clair said...

The Beach Mini is gorgeous - and, may I just say, that you have a beautiful touch with colour and a style that is all your own. So don't fret! There are so many of us who love your work! :)

Tara Powell said...

Wow Danielle, I LOVE this!!
I am envious of your beach trip, what a blast you guys must have had!
Thanks for sharing this, consider me inspired for the day!
:)
Tara