Monday, July 26, 2010

more Sweetness....

We are back from our short trip to Maine, had so much fun at the ocean. I will load some pictures to Facebook as soon as I pick out a few to share! I took WAY too many! Wanted to show you a few more things I made for Pink Paislee with the new lines....here are a few more cards made with the new Sweetness line!

This one features one of the new clear cards. I layered it over the beautiful paper and then punched a butterfly, added 2 Maya Road flowers and one of the new Sweetness Metal Badges in the center. Super quick.


The LOVE card below features the new Sweetness papers, stickers, canvas borders and rub ons (the word love). I actually peeled the stickiness off the back of the canvas border, then I roughed up the edges of the canvas with my fingers to make it look a bit more shabby, and tied it into a knot before wrapping it around the card.
The Be My Valentine card below features the new Sweetness Flip Notes (love the notebook border that already comes on them!), new stickers, rub ons (the word Valentine) and the new foam alphas.

Can you tell I totally love this line? I am pretty sure it's going to be my favorite this time around by Pink Paislee! Be sure to check out the PINK PAISLEE blog to see all kinds of new stuff and projects made by the team!

12 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

just darling!

Ania said...

Pure perfections!! Simply love what you did with this lovely collection :)

erin said...

loved all of your samples! isn't that sweetness collection amazing? i love it.

Jenna Ruth said...

Awww, these are just too adorable! Love them all :)

Jody said...

Love what you've done! :)
Hope you are well, Danielle

Ann @ The Scrapbooking Housewife said...

Beautiful cards! :-)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, Daniell!

Leslie Ashe said...

Dani....
I absolutely LOVE your cards!!
WOW..I need that line..I need all of it!
Beautiful work sweet friend!!
xoxo!!
Leslie

Elizabeth said...

Glad that you had a really good trip! It's always so nice to take trips!!!

And your cards? Lovely! Simply lovely!!!!
e.

Erika M. said...

Delightful!

Kay said...

These are so romantic and soft! I love looking at all the little "treasures" you've added to these lovely cards!! So amazing!! ♥♥ Kay

Keshet said...

Gorgeous! I especially love the "be my valentine" one!