Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sweetness sneak peek...


Here is a sample of the new Sweetness line by Pink Paislee! I love, love this line. It's right up my alley! On this card, I wanted to try and show all of the different papers from the 6x6 paper pad, so I cut 2" squares, rounded the corners on them and then stitched them all together in rows with my sewing machine, just randomly....to look like a warm, comfy quilt. Check out the yummy sticker in the middle and the FLAIR! So excited that Pink Paislee now has flair buttons!! They are super cute! (The 2 papers in the center are light pink and so, so pretty - sorry they didn't show up that well in my photo.) I love the new sticker letter font too. You get 2 colors of them on one sheet.
I have a lot more to share with you, so check back soon. We are headed to the ocean for a few days - decided to go at the last minute on a whim! :) If you are going to CHA, have fun...I'm so jealous! Say hello to the Pink Paislee gals for me.
XO,
Danielle

17 comments:

Amanda L. said...

love how you made the background!!!

Mindy Miller said...

Fantastic card! Love the stitched background.

~amy~ said...

such a sweet card...love all that stitching!!!!

Keshet said...

I've been waiting for this line! Love what you did with it!

Jennifer Yates said...

WOW! I know I always say that! But this is fabulous...love the stitching! You are card queen!

Leslie Ashe said...

Hi Dani!!!! I LOVE love LOVE this!!!
Gorgeous gorgeous product!

MISS YOU!!
Leslie

Kay said...

Beautiful papers and what a fabulous idea to make a "quilt" to showcase them. This is an awesome card!!
♥♥ Kay

Ania said...

This one is simply DARLING!!! Next time I'm in a rut for a card I'm totally snagging this idea! :)

Mel said...

OK this is totally beautiful! I LOVE this new line. LOVE PP letters too....very excited about this one.
I hope you have a great time on vacation.

Amy Teets said...

You KNOW I LOVE these!!!

dining tables said...

Everything is perfect. The line that you put in that card is heartwarming. The design and layout of that card is one of a kind. I love it so much.

Mommy and Me said...

This is beautiful! Such a sweet card... love the rounded squares. Nice touch.
Chelsea
http://mommyandmeblog.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love this line!!!Can't wait to get some!

Meg Giroux said...

Such a beautiful card!!!! Love the quilted patchwork look to it!

Andrea Amu said...

What a beautifully created card, Dani! I LOVEd on the PP blog and I have to say that this Sweetness line is probably the line that I am most looking forward to getting my hands on this time! It's all sooo GORGeous!

jen said...

I've been away from a computer for 2 WHOLE WEEKS!!!! (on vacation, so it was fab, but still...!) Loving all your sneak peaks- and looks like you've made up with your sewing machine? :)
Have a great time at the ocean & I will be full of envy for all of those at CHA too!!!! :)

CukiMuki said...

I did not know that you work for Pink Paislee and today I discovered your blog thanks to Two Peas and I like ALL your work, the combination of color that you use, all !!!

Have a lovely day :)