Sunday, July 11, 2010

We can go by camel if you wish...

Hi!
We made it back last night from our trip home to South Dakota to visit my family! It was a much needed vacation for all of us. I will have to share some pictures as soon as I get them off of my camera. But I wanted to pop in and share with you a page really quick.

I was asked to guest design for a kit club called the Paper Poppy Kit Co. and created this page with the sketch they provided! These kits are packed...and colorful...and so much fun!

My daughter's class went to the Bronx Zoo for their 4th grade field trip this year, and her and her friend got to go on a camel ride while we were there! The fun arrows and travel stuff in the kit made me think of these pictures of her. I was also inspired by a Dr. Suess book called, Marvin K. Mooney will you please go NOW!
I added some paint speckles to the background to add some extra dimension. Stop over to the Paper Poppy if you get a chance and check them out!

11 comments:

Evgenia Petzer said...

So bright!

Stacey Michaud said...

I just love everything you make!
Great LO!

MichelleB said...

Fabulous page! Love all the little touches...buttons, sparkle, thread...

Keshet said...

Love love love this page! So fun and happy!

Melonie said...

This is so cute! LOVE all of the colors you chose and I am SOOOO glad you had a great trip! We were up by you for a week and just got home today too. I was thinking of you as I passed by your exit;) Can't wait to see your pictures!

Jennifer Yates said...

Fabulous!!! Love the paint speckles! And such fun pics and title! Glad you all had a great trip and made it back safe and sound!!!

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!!! Love everything ! The paint the colors....Very well done!

Smita said...

I don't know how i landed here but I loved your work!!

Smita

sexyrose lingerie said...

You can now have the photos that mean the most to you enlarged and printed onto canvas,
Here at u2canvas we will Create your own personalised photos on canvas and canvas prints and photo gifts and now with a large choice of ready made unique canvas prints only available at u2canvas online, www.u2canvas.co.uk

We have produced quality photos on canvas prints for over 10 years with stores located in nottingham sheffield birmingham and manchester with our main office located in nottingham. your photo canvas print will be produced in nottingham and stretched by our experienced canvas team around a solid wooden box frame to make your unique stunning photo canvas.

cheap photo canvas
photo canvas
photos canvas

Mommy and Me said...

This is so incredibly cute and full of detail! Love it!
Chelsea

Kay said...

Darling! I love how you used the tags and the layout title is so cute! This is a marvelous design!!
♥♥ Kay