Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hocus Pocus sneak peek...



Just a little sneak peek to the new Hocus Pocus line by Pink Paislee! Here you see the Hocus Pocus stickers (banners and stars), a Pink Paislee clear card (these are gorgeous!!) and a new rub on saying over the top! I really liked how this clear card looked over the white cardstock, so I used glue dots to attach it in the corners and then added the rub on saying over the top.

Stop over to see the whole line HERE!

Stay tuned for some Sweetness sneaks tomorrow, my favorite of them all!

Danielle

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

FABulous card...love it!

Kay said...

The clear card is so neat and the banner is adorable! I love Halloween cards and this one is absolutely wonderful, Danielle! ♥♥ Kay

BethW said...

Now I'm in love for sure.

Lacey said...

Love this!! Great work. Definitely my FAVORITE release! I love Halloween & this line is AWESOME!

LucianaW said...

I love this!!! Great line!!!!
I love this brand!
Kisses

Stacey Michaud said...

gorgeous work girl! I am loving these!

Erika M. said...

Your card is awesome!