Sunday, September 14, 2008

Lots of Pink Paislee to share!

I did two Pink Paislee layouts yesterday...yes TWO in one day! ha I have been wanting to scrap Kati's curls for so long now and this was such a quick layout to create. I used a Pink Paislee - Pop Fashion transparency as the base, added a Pop Fashion rub on to a Li'l Davis star and one below the star, cut a Topsider sticker in half and tucked it under the 2 photos and added my title with the new Fashion Script letter stickers. (All by Pink Paislee) Printed the journaling on the computer and tucked it under the transparency.

Curls layout*Will be in Paper Crafts' Recycle issue 2009*
Journaling: Kati, Everywhere I go with you, people are constantly stopping us and telling me how beautiful you are, how gorgeous your curls are. I mean everywhere! Grocery store, bathroom in the department store, school, doctor's offices, I can't even count the times people have stopped me to look at you! You are one gorgeous girl with those curls. Where did they come from? I have not a clue, but I'm so in love with them. And they go with your personality...always happy, bouncy and bringing joy to everyone! I love you!

The "Cousins" layout was done for the Scrappy Formulas at CMK this week. There is going to be a new sketch posted each Friday and you have 24 hours to complete the challenge. I chose to do one large photo instead of 3 smaller ones. For the sticker bracket, I used the "leftovers" of the Topsider sheet and cut out a bracket from it. Added some glitter over one of the stars.
Supplies used:
Transparency: Vintage Moon Paislee Page overlay by Pink Paislee
Stickers, rub ons swirl, paper, letter stickers, chipboard: Pink Paislee, Pop Fashion
Glitter: Doodlebug
Pen: Sharpie
Pearl gems


Of course, I had to add some glitter! I decided to separate my Topsider star from the sticker that goes with it, cover it with striped paper instead and use the sticker on its own.
I created this "Tips to Happiness" mini album for the Pink Paislee booth at CHA and realized I hadn't shared it here yet. All of the papers, transparency and die cuts are from the Office Lingo line, love the pinks and oranges together!
(Will be in Scrapbook Trends, Mini Album Idea Book, 2009.)

The album used is a Clear Scraps album. I used some of the new Pink Paislee - Pop Fashion stamps (butterfly and tips stamp) here.

Page 1 says, "Don't forget to laugh! You are always happy, Kati! I just love that about you!"

Page 2 says, "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again! I love how patient you are sweet girl!" Pictures are of Kati trying to get up on the slide. It took her sooo long and lots of practice to be able to do this! The numbers and borders are some of the new Vintage Moon rub ons.

Page 3: "Be grateful for what you have and take good care of each other." Picture is of Taylor and Kati at the beach one day. Kati was scared to go down to the water to fill her bucket, so Taylor was helping her. I stitched on the photo and used some Office Lingo die cuts, as well as a Maya Road chipboard bird. The tree, the swirl under the tree and the "grateful" are new stamps from Pink Paislee.

Page 4: "Enjoy the simple things, such as jumping in the puddles and getting wet!" Pictures are of Kati one day after it rained and she was enjoying the water. hee hee

Page 5: "Be true to yourself always!" The Pink Paislee stamp inspired this page. I found a picture of Kati at the beach that I loved for this page.

Added some gorgeous Pink Paislee, Pop Fashion rub ons! I love how they look on a clear album.

Well, that's it for me today! I have some errands to run this afternoon. Taylor is going back to school tomorrow, so I need to get everything ready for her! I'm so excited for her! (and me...sorry...I'm ready to get back into our routine. ha) Thanks for stopping by today and hope you had a terrific weekend.
Hugs,
Danielle

10 comments:

angie worthington said...

YUM-MO!!!!....awesome layouts and love that mini book!....pink paislee products are so awesome!...

Anonymous said...

Wow Danielle, just gorgeous!

Lisa and Penny said...

That album is awesome!!! Great job! I love it! Lisa K

finnabair said...

A great, album full of ideas and good scrapping work...I love it!

Hilary Kanwischer said...

Oh my gosh Danielle. these are amazing. My jaw is on the floor right now! Holy moly...simply amazing!!!! :)

have a great week. :)

Shirley said...

I think I held that album in my hands at CHA!! And took photos too! It's awesome!

Tracey Taylor said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!

Raechelle Bellus said...

gorgeous projects! You work magic with Pink Paislee!
Skye used to have curls like that and everyone used to also stop us and comment about how cute she was and how much she resembled Shirley Temple. Around age 5 they just faded. *wah* I hope Kati's stick around longer.

Babydoll said...

Just look at those cute little curls!! Great mini book!

Anonymous said...

your mini album is great. Just love how it is so encouraging.