Monday, February 7, 2011

a birthday mini album...

Today was my day to post a project over at the Pink Paislee blog and my assignment was to MIX IT UP! I combined two of their new lines, Soiree and Daily Junque for my mini.

All of the embellishments are from the Soiree line.
To create my own pages, I used Daily Junque papers and cut them into 5″ x 4″ each. Then to get the inverted round corners, I used a 1″ circle punch and just punched a tiny bit out of each corner. This was done purposely to match the front cover piece.
On the inside, I scrapped one page from each of Kati's birthdays, for example the page one spread is about her first birthday, page two is about her second birthday, etc. I used one of the Daily Junque papers with the number tabs {Daily Junque Tabs} and made little tags with them for my journaling.
Stop over to the Pink Paislee blog to see how to turn these cute little mini cards into pockets and to see the rest of the pages. :)
Danielle

11 comments:

Olivia said...

Beautiful album! Love all your little details :)

Mel said...

So fun Dani! Beautiful job!

Beatriz Rubio De Kimmel said...

so colorful, I love all those embellishments!
TFS
-BK

nicole said...

such a cute album. It's so cheery and sweet!

Elizabeth said...

Danielle your albums is gorgeous and oh so colorful! I love it!
Hope things are going great in your world!
e.

claudia shadler said...

Wowza, I really hope I get to grab this collection soon :) Amazing mini album, perfection really! Oh yeah, congrats on yer PTI DT position, you will rock those stamps :)
Hugs,
C

Wendy Hammer said...

Super fun! I love all the products!

X♥X♥X♥,
Wendy

http://lotofnothinandalittlesomethin.blogspot.com/ - My Personal Blog ♥
http://wendyhammerdesigns.blogspot.com/ - My Business Blog ♥

Anonymous said...

Look at you! You are one busy girl :-) Lovin' all of your creations!! Pure eye candy! I really love these colors too!

Nitasha said...

Oh, this mini is mega cute!!! Love all of the colors, textures, and little surprises!

julia said...

so cute ! bravo !

Dortesjs said...

Beautiful album