Friday, April 15, 2011

What's new at Papertrey Ink...

I'm back today with a few more things I made with this month's new stamp sets/dies at Papertrey Ink. I have so many to show you, so I may break it up and share more tomorrow! The first set I played with was called Chevron Stripes. When I looked at the stripes, they reminded me of decorating Easter eggs (can you tell I have Easter on my mind?). I decorated some cardstock eggs and attached them to candy-filled glassine bags.
The little tags are cut from the Tiny Tags dies and are stamped with Friendship Jar Spring Fillers (sentiments) and Tag-its #3 (flowers). I used the Papertrey Ink felt to make little flowers.
Next up is a card made with the new Ad Sense die and stamp set. I stamped the larger stamp onto the yellow patterned paper and then cut it in half to create this cute banner. The sentiments are from Ad Sense also, paper and chipboard are by Crate Paper. I backed the paper with some Papertrey Ink felt.

I used Dark Chocolate ink for the sentiments and sanded the edges of the paper.
This one was also made with Ad Sense (sentiments). I made a chipboard card base and wrapped ribbon around it for a cozy, "get well" feel. I used Vintage Cream ink around the edges of the card.
This next one was also made with Ad Sense - here you can better see the shape (that I used on the banner for the Gratitude card). I decided to make a hanging basket full of hearts and use the Chevron Stripes to hang the basket.
The large sentiment is from the new set called Think Big Favorites #3. The 100% love saying is from Ad Sense. It was fun to mix and match some older papers from my stash!
The last card utilizes the Flower Fusion #3 set. I cut the flower in the center with the Flower Fusion #3 die and stamped the leaves, then cut them out. I will show you more on how I created this card in another post!
All supply lists can be found HERE in my Papertrey Ink gallery.
I better stop there for today, but I'll be back soon. Enjoy your day! xo

6 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

So cute, Danielle! Love all of your projects for this release! You have such a unique style that I just adore!

Juanita B said...

All of your cards are adorable! I LOVE your colors, layouts, and the wonderful things you do with paper. TFS.

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oh, wauw, you have made some gorgeous creations here! Love your use of fabrics and the details are stunning! Those eggs, wow! Great!
Hugs, Wendy

Anonymous said...

oh i love all of your cards. they are goooorgeous :)

Felicitas from Germany

Vio said...

I love that chipboard card!!! mmm, you are so inspiring! thank you Danielle!

cherry said...

LOVE these cards...so soft and shabby but with your twist! cherry