Friday, March 12, 2010

One more sneak...

How is your Friday going? I am cleaning and catching up with laundry today, it's never ending. I hate to complain, but yes - laundry is my least favorite chore. Maybe because I leave it too long and it gets overwhelming!

Anyway, I had to take a time out from the chores to pop in and show you something that I'm super excited about! This is one of the pages that we will be doing in the Jenni Bowlin class in Danbury, CT on Friday, March 19th! We'll work with banners, misting and create fabric flowers. I will also show you how to create my ribbon roses on another 2-pager that we are going to do. Hope you'll join me! I will be teaching 3 classes on Saturday also.
Contact Lasting Memories for more information.
More heritage photos on here! These are my great grandparents, my mother's grandparents. I believe the photo was probably taken in the 20's or 30's, not sure. I just love these pics and cherish them so! Now you don't have to scrap heritage pics during the class, bring whatever photos you would like to scrap!

See you soon,
Danielle

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Great layout! I love the flower and banner!

Evgenia Petzer said...

This is nice, il like this glimmer spray in the right corner

Judy said...

I love the red print flower on the left of the word "vintage."

JenMarie said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

kim c said...

just wonderful danielle. always love the eye candy on your blog. tfs.

Melonie said...

Beautiful. I've been making fabric flowers all day:) So fun.

Bonita Rose said...

oh so pretty!

Kay said...

The misting is gorgeous! Gorgeous layout, Danielle! Your classes sound wonderful!! Lucky Ducks! ;o)
♥♥ Kay

Hilary Kanwischer said...

Oh this layout is truly stunning...I just love all the techniques you used for it as well. I wish I could take that class, it sounds like it's right up my alley, but have fun and enjoy! :)

Elizabeth said...

I love the pop of color and modern with classical. A really great layout Danielle! Your class will be a huge success!
e.

Christiane said...

i soo love to visit your blog!!
thanks for the great inspiration!!

Brenda Hurd said...

beautiful layout! I hate laundry too - i have the same problem of ignoring it - then getting overwhelmed because there is too much!

Anonymous said...

good day bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching allowing for regarding that meticulous brand. The prices as regards the shoes were all over 240 bucks on every site. But completely I base this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what can you tell me about these?

mollydianeh said...

Danielle,

I love this LO. It really has caught my eye twice now, so I had to post a note to tell you. I'm going thru tons and tons of old photos right now. This LO is perfect!

Thanks for sharing. Have fun in Conn. that's close to where I use to live.