Sunday, March 7, 2010

Tattered Angels teams up with Fancy Pants...

This month the Tattered Angels team is working with Fancy Pants (papers, transparencies and rub ons) to go with our Tattered Angels supplies. Here are a few things I created. I received the Little Sprout line by Michelle Coleman to work with.

Here I layered a transparency over the patterned paper and then the photo of my daughter on top. I like how the text gives some interest to the background and it was quick and easy! I sprayed the new Tattered Angels chipboard framed fonts (these are Tattered Traveler - Postage Stamp Embossed chip letters) with Sunshine Glimmer Mist. The little black and white circle at the top is Tattered Angels also. It's new by Heidi Swapp and is called Rock'n Renaissance Mist-a-Bles Paper Elements. I chose to leave it white so it would stand out against the colors. "Little one" is a rub on by Fancy Pants.

Isn't she sweet? Only a day old here! How I miss those days, they went by like a blur.
Journaling says, "My heart has grown by leaps and bounds in just one day." 
Next, another baby page. I LOVED the "new baby" rub on and thought it would look great on the graph background paper (which is lime green, but for some reason it looks yellow in my photo).
I used a chipboard page from my 6x6 Tab Album by Clear Scraps to anchor the photo and added a little bit of misting on it for interest! I misted over a Decorative Corners - Regal Collection Glimmer Screen with Coffee Shop Glimmer Mist.
I created some ribbon flowers for my page, a little bit of leftover fabric for the leaves and then I used 2 little photo corners together to create a butterfly. The photo corner butterfly was sprayed with Candlelight Glimmer Mist. I wanted the photo corners to be really light, so I gave them a light dusting of the mist. If you want deeper color, you can drench it more and reapply the mist as well a couple of times to make it darker.
Last is a card that I made with 3 of the journaling cards to form a tri-fold card. The Tattered Traveler frame is sprayed with Caribbean Blue Glimmer Mist, the letters were painted white, and I stamped the postcard and postage stamp from the Timeless Romance Clear Stamps by Tattered Angels.
A big thank you to Fancy Pants for giving us the chance to work with your fun papers!
Danielle

13 comments:

Dorrit said...

Wow, i really love the idea of ribbon flowers!

Staci Taylor said...

I'm excited about the team up too, can't wait to work with the TA :-) LOVE what you did with the products - the way you split the frame and kati's name on that first one is awesome! love those ribbon flowers, too - i think we need a tutorial ;-)

mustangkayla said...

What a fabulous card! Beautiful layouts too! Love all the little details!

Lynn said...

Seriously you can work wonders with any papers!
I never really like Fancy pants until I see what you did with them!!
And of course the tattered angels products are simply heavenly!!

Melonie said...

Love the LO's! So pretty!

Anonymous said...

oh my, look at your gorgeous stuff here!!!!! WOW!

Debbie said...

love it !~ so creative =)

Tara Orr said...

adore the love you folding card and your ribbon roses are gorgeous!

Sasha Farina said...

your work is always out of this world gorgeous Dani. can i pick your brain for a day? :)

Kay said...

So precious, so sweet! I love these! ♥♥ Kay

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous! That second layout is my all time new favorite of yours! I love the colors, classiness, and the way you made those flowers! Simply gorgeous Danielle!!
e.

babsy said...

I'm very fan of your pages & cards.
Just ordered this wonderful Tattered Angels alphabet ! Wish you a nice day !

JenMarie said...

Absolute sweetness!!