Friday, March 26, 2010

Queen Bee cards...

Good morning! What is on the agenda for today? I have a TON to do...mailing, laundry, errands and projects galore that are due soon! Always busy, busy! :) I thought spring was on the way, but we got a dusting of snow last night again. Ick!

I wanted to share the 5 cards that we made in the Queen Bee class last weekend! I do have about 5 of these kits left. If you purchase the kit, you'll get instructions and photos to create these 5 cards. But...feel free to buy it as a layout kit if you are not a card person! All papers are 12" x 12".





These kit are available here. You will have a ton left over even after making these 5 cards! I didn't end up using the ribbon pleats or the cork buttons on these, but they ARE included in the kits. Also, you get a little pack of my ribbon flowers free with any purchase.

Thanks so much. Enjoy your weekend!! XO
Danielle

10 comments:

Frances said...

Woweee! These are just beautiful...I had a hard time deciding between this kit and the 365 kit...sure hope I made the right choice. LOL! Love your roses that you are creating these days. I plan to try my hand at them this weekend.

Jennifer Yates said...

GORGEOUS!!! I love this new line! I think we are getting it to play with in our May kit at Anthologies! Have a great weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous Dani!!!

Dorrit said...

It's fantastic and i love green!

Ruby said...

Beautiful projects!! Love them all!!

Nana Campana said...

Just Stunning! :)

tricia said...

Absolutely gorgeous designs and delicious products. Love all the crepe paper!!

sarah said...

this is GORGEOUS!!! :)

hugs,
sarah.

Kay said...

Perfection, Danielle! Every single one of these cards..perfection! I love the crepe paper butterfly. You always amaze me with your creative ideas!
♥♥ Kay

1CardCreator said...

Your cards are beautiful, thanks for sharing. ~Diane