Monday, March 8, 2010

Sneak peeks...

I have a couple of sneak peeks for you of my upcoming card class in Danbury, CT. The kits will be packed FULL of Queen Bee by Pink Paislee, I mean f-u-l-l. So even after our class, you'll have a ton left over to create pages, more cards, or whatever you desire! Also a few extras that I've put together will be included. The Queen Bee line has been a fan favorite, so you won't want to miss out on this kit!
When: March 19-20, 2010

Where: Danbury, CT at the Danbury Plaza Hotel and Conference Center

Classes:
Friday night: Jenni Bowlin layout class

Saturday:
1. Card class with Pink Paislee's Queen Bee line

2. Mini album class with Pink Paislee's Bayberry Cottage line

3. Layout class with Pink Paislee's 365 Degrees line.

Please contact Lasting Memories for more information on times and prices. See you in 2 weeks!
Danielle

7 comments:

Becky Elliott said...

For those of us who live many miles away and can't attend your classes, I hope you will post pictures of your finished projects on your blog for us to see!! Thanks for your beautiful inspiration, Danielle!!

Margie said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful projects and pages with us! I have an award for you on my blog ( http://scrappinmargie.blogspot.com )

Judy said...

Oh my gosh! How beautiful. Lucky girls in this class.

Kay said...

Oh my! You sure know how to tempt me! Truly gorgeous!!! ♥♥ Kay

Jennifer Yates said...

Omgoodness! I wish I was close by! What beautiful sneaks!!! Have a great class! :)

Suzy Girl said...

Totally cannot wait for your upcoming class once again. You are so inspiring and motiviating.

Bonita Rose said...

Oooh I love those crepe paper flowers.. I think I need some crepe paper.. don't I??? love them!!