Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Yummy new Pink Paislee...

Thank you so much for your purchases of my kits, I appreciate it so very much! The mini album kit is now sold out, but I have a few of the other kits left.

I wanted to pop in and show you a page that I made with the 365 Degrees layout kit...
See the gorgeous swirl? That is from the new Artisan Swirls by Pink Paislee and they JUST arrived in the warehouse this week! You can paint it or ink it, mist it, whatever you'd like. Here I just left it plain, because it's so pretty just like that, but feel free to do whatever your heart desires. You get a full sheet of these to work with. Everything on this page is in the kit HERE!

My daughter has been through so much with surgeries and medicines, and I just wanted to write her a note about how strong she is and how much I admire that. She always believes in herself no matter what, and is always courageous, strong and confident. I know it will bring her great things as she gets older!

Danielle

16 comments:

Guylaine Seyer said...

very very beautiful! It's fresh and classy!

Frances said...

I just love this layout...I'm sold! I will be purchasing this kit tonight.

Kay said...

Beautiful! Love the circles and that wonderful scroll piece! Also, the crepe paper butterfly with the cork button is adorable. Your daughter is so gorgeous!
♥♥ Kay

Ania said...

So beautiful Danielle! :)

Jana Eubank said...

Swooooon!!!! LOVE the design and I really love how you've used the Artisan swirl! Perfection!

Unknown said...

dani, this is absolutely GORGEOUS! oh my goodness girl, your stunning creations never cease to amaze me!!!
hugs~~
~rae

Melonie said...

Totally cute page! Taylor is so cute.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! Just gorgeous :-)

Sasha Farina said...

you're right.. that swirl is just beyond gorgeous. pls send my hugs to your DD!

Jenni said...

this is beautiful! I adore your work!

Cris Cunningham said...

OMGosh Danielle! I was also thinking about using our class layout for my daughter who has been dealing with various medical issues! I feel the same desire to tell her how courageous and strong she has been. This is a beautiful layout. One of my faves. Glad your kits are selling out before I cave and buy another...lol xoxo

Nana Campana said...

I am so inspired by your work that I decided to award you a blog award. To wear it pick it up over at my blog: www.youniquereflections.blogspot.com

Love in Christ!
:)

Nana

Stay Funny said...

Beautiful layout Danielle, love this one!
Enjoy your day!

Holly Moore said...

Pretty! I love the crepe paper butterfly.

Holly Moore said...

Pretty! I love the crepe paper butterfly.

Vanessa said...

The swirl really makes the page! Writing that on my wish list for my next Scrapbook Expo adventure!