Sunday, May 22, 2011

life-long friends...

This photo was taken when we first got our puppy Maggie. She was just sitting next to my little one's feet and it was such a special moment for me. I realized how lucky my girls would be to have such a pal to grow up with, and experience that unconditional love and friendship for years to come.
I used a large photo and then with some My Mind's Eye - Gertie Girlie stamps, I stamped the doilies with various colors of Jenni Bowlin inks - Cough Syrup (red), Lemon Drops  (yellow), Chewing Gum (light pink). I cut them out and used them as a border here.


Papers, brads and chipboard are My Mind's Eye Stella Rose.

I took these photos just the other day when the girls woke up. (Thus the bed head!) Maggie always lays by me on the top of the couch while I check my emails and the girls came by to snuggle her for a moment, so I grabbed a few quick pics! She is 8 months old now. And sweet as can be. We love her so much!


17 comments:

Nanda said...

so cute, i love everything you do, it´s just simple and creative.

Evgenia Petzer said...

Oh so cute! love this!

reen said...

oh she is so cute. She looks like a wonderful companion for your girls.

Mindy Miller said...

Love that LO and your puppy! She is so adorable.

Handmade Hannah said...

A fabulous layout -your work is always so inspiring :)

Kat Jessee Layton said...

Oh My Goodness what wonderful pics!!!

Melonie said...

Such a sweet LO and I LOVE the new pics of the girls!!! Hope you are all having a good weekend:)

Keshet said...

This is so beautiful, Dani!

Scrappychick said...

Such sweet photos and precious layout!!

Lynn said...

Adorable photos! Love your projects.

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, those puppy & girls pics are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!

Regina Easter said...

oh my, beautiful beautiful pictures...

Daniela Dobson said...

Adorable photos Dani!!! Don't you just love those MME stamps??? I love fussy cutting.

Giuli said...

Danielle! Love these photos, the colors and the page is so sweet!

Jocelyn said...

Love these photos Danielle....what a great page!!!

Wishing you a great week!!!!

Vio said...

How sweet!! I love the LO and the photos you shared. Sweet pup and lovely girls!

Anonymous said...

My wordy, what a cute LO - Maggie is the perfect subject ;)
And those photos of her with your girls are so adorable too! TFS, hugs, Ruth S