Tuesday, May 3, 2011

may all your wishes come true...

This morning I get to share a card made with some new stamps I just discovered - they are called Skipping Stones Design and have some adorable sets. AND the best part is that they are from my tiny little home town in South Dakota! I'm so happy to be supporting them!
This is a card made with their Dandelion Dreams stamp set. I used the saying, "May all your dreams come true" in the background stamped vertically with Papertrey Ink's Fresh Snow ink. Then used some paper, chipboard and a die cut from My Mind's Eye - Stella & Rose. I actually have a layout kit coming out in a few days with this My Mind's Eye line, so stay tuned!!
The butterflies and "happy birthday" are also from the stamp set. Happy Birthday is stamped with Papertrey Ink's Dark Chocolate ink. I stamped the butterflies with Jenni Bowlin inks, including Cough Syrup (red) and Chewing Gum (pink), then also used Papertrey Ink's Berry Sorbet (center butterflies). I wanted the butterflies to go from dark to light. (or light to dark!)

Skipping Stones is giving YOU - my blog readers - 20% off this week! Just enter the code SAVE20 when you check out. The code is good until next Tuesday at midnight.

Thank you so very much for reading today!

18 comments:

Teka Cochonneau said...

I think I love everything you make! :) Beautiful Card!

Tamra said...

This is awesome Danielle! Love the butterflies!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Love what you created with this set! Their stamps are so much fun! :)

AnnaMarie said...

You never fail to disappoint :) - this card is absolutely LOVELY! You showcased the stamps so nicely and I just LOVE LOVE the colors and butterflies - and what a wonderful discount offered to your readers!! :)

The Sonboul's said...

Thanks for the lovely comment on Crate Paper's Blog girlie! You are too sweet :)
I love this card so much. I love that playful blue with the tan's and pink. Cute color combo!
~H

Lisa Dickinson said...

:::sigh:::when i grow up, i want to make cards like you :) lOVE!

lisa truesdell said...

so pretty, dani!

Kimber-Leigh said...

your cards are just beautiful...and this one is no exception! love the butterflies and the embroidery floss detail!

Michele H. said...

gorgeous card dani! i just really love your style:)

ArlaMo said...

Beautiful card!

Mindy Miller said...

Love this! Off to check out the stamps!

Unknown said...

Sweet card!

Anonymous said...

So excited to have you with us this month Danielle! I absolutely adore your card!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Dani! Love the stamps :-)

~amy~ said...

Such a wonderful card! So glad that you're joining us this month!

Cathy said...

Love that you teaming up with Skipping Stones...Heather is one talented lady...so lucky to have her in Rapid City...my store always has the latest and greatest Skipping Stones Stamps!
You two make South Dakota stampers and scrappers proud!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards, Danielle! I hope that you are doing well!

Brenda Weaver said...

this card is amazing! I just love the way you used the sentiment stamp. I may have to use that idea sometime. thanks for the inspiration!