Thursday, October 20, 2011

simple stories...

Do you struggle with journaling like I do? Journaling seems to be the hardest for me when it comes to scrapbooking. I get lost in all the pretty papers and embellishments, and after I pull a design together... well, pretty soon I realize I don't have room for journaling. I like photos of everyday moments, but often I can't think of a "story" to go with them. Today's assignment on the Pink Paislee blog was to make journaling a focus on my layout...I hope you'll stop over and see my layout in its entirety! I have a couple of tips for you.

3 comments:

Carmem Lucia Calvo said...

Definitely, journaling is the hardest part! I'm going there to see your LO! :o)

Mandalika said...

I am hopeless at journalling so I am heading over there to check it out. Love the LO.

Lisa Dorsey said...

I am definitely with you on the journaling thing. I do the same thing as far as running out of room! Love your journaling on this fabulous layout!