Saturday, October 22, 2011

Studio Calico sneaks...

I was blown over recently to receive an email from Studio Calico asking if I'd be a guest designer for this month of October! I just adore their kits...and SO much more now that I have seen them in person and worked with them. I am seriously in love with them!!! I'd love to share some sneaks with you - would you like to see a few? The big reveal is on the 28th (I believe!), but here are some little peeks....

These are from the main kit...


Can you recognize what this snowflake is made out of??

Here I mixed add-ons #1 and 3...
Something from add-on #2...
I promise, I didn't make all cards for you layout lovers out there! :) I am putting finishing touches on one more layout right now. But I DO hope you'll find inspiration from the techniques I used on my cards also! :)

I DID get all of the add-ons, but I'm saving kit #4, the December Daily kit, to work on very soon. The album that went with the kit wasn't ready when I got my kit, so I should be getting it in the next few days. Ali Edwards and Studio Calico have teamed up to create this fun December Daily kit...and it's PACKED with goodies! I have never made a DD, but can't wait to document all of our fun December goings-on! ha Stay tuned to see my Dec. Daily work. You can read more about this kit HERE.

25 comments:

brenda said...

OMG - amazing! I can't wait to see them!!!!

jen shears said...

oooooh! fun peaks & congrats on the guest spot!!! I won't be surprised if you become a dt member there!!! :D

Kimber-Leigh said...

dani...these are gorgeous! did you use the leaves for the snowflake?!? clever and so cute!

Ruth S said...

Oh so exciting! I'm even closer to subscribing to SC now! Can't wait to see your inspiration in all its glory ;)
Rx

Ursula Schneider said...

these look awesome Dani, can't wait to see the whole!

Maria Therese said...

Can't wait to see!!

Suz said...

Congrats and beautiful sneaks!

Kate aka stinkydudette said...

Gorgeous sneaks!! Can't wait till Reveal!

Melissa Mann said...

Man oh man. Cannot wait for your gallery! You always blow me away!

Lexi said...

everything looks amazing Dani! So happy to see you guest :D

BethW said...

This kit looks delightful-I have to check it out!

Mandalika said...

I am so excited about this kit. Your sneaks are amazing and I love how you used the leaves to make the snowflake - fabulous!

btsoi. said...

I wasn't going to get add-on #2 but you've completely sold me on it now with that stamp.

Cris Cunningham said...

These look divine!!! Can't wait to see the whole reveal.

Olivia said...

Great sneaks, so many tiny details to look at. Love the snowflake made of leaves & the stamping in the final photo. What inks did you use please?

nailgirl said...

dani, your work is absolutely beautiful!! i've been a fan of your cards for a long time now. can't wait to see your layouts!

Daniela Dobson said...

Dani, everything looks beautiful!!! Can't wait to see.

my paper love studio said...

Dani - everything looks amazing and I might be blaming you soon cause now I think I need all of the add-ons! congrats on being the GDT and can't wait to see everything. :)

Danielle Flanders said...

Olivia,
On the last peek, I used all Jenni Bowlin inks from the Studio Calico shop - Weather Vane (gray), Speckled Egg (blue), Chewing Gum (pink), Lemon Drops (yellow) and Stick Candy (green). I love the colors so much!
Danielle

Pegg S said...

I love your peek!! Ahh-- you are amazing - you and SC what a great combo!

Wahkuna said...

Wow, congrats!! That's so wonderful!! I love your sneaks so far and can't wait to see the full projects!! Yeeaayy, so excited for you! :-)

btsoi. said...

Definitely getting add-on 2 now because of you! And all those Jenni Bowlin inks you used :P

Emily Pitts said...

these are gorgeous dani, you are beyond talented in my book!

Kim Watson said...

Woot! congrats on guesting for SC. From those sneaky peaks you have done magic with their kit. You are so talented at adding subtle pretty detailing! I cannot wait to see your whole gallery. HUGS x

Amy Cannon said...

These are absolutely my fave sneaks! Really excited that you are guesting!!!!