Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Hybrid cards *Amy Teets*...


(Will be seen in Cards Magazine, April 2008!)

The first card is made with Amy Teets' Noteable digital kit from Oscraps.com. Printed the papers out and added a chipboard note from Deluxe Designs, ribbon from American Crafts, and a little distressing.

I created a new blog header for a friend with some awesome digital papers from Amy Teets and loved it so much that I had to make a card out of it too (second image). Papers, brackets, journaling spot, flower and staples (pretty much everything!) are from her SunPorch collection. I created the background in Photoshop, printed it out onto white cardstock and added the sentiment, a little bling and some stitching. Hybrid cards are so much fun, give it a try sometime! (UPDATE: The 2nd card will be in Cards Magazine, April 2008.)

7 comments:

Amy Teets said...

Love it! Love it! I also like your new stamp technique on the previous post!

My Paper World said...

Wow, your cards are really gorgeous!

Carla said...

These are gorgeous!!!

.jessica jo. said...

love them!!!!

Raechelle Bellus said...

Stunning as always my dear!

Unknown said...

love your 'little note' card.... what an awesome idea!

Melonie said...

OK Dani everytime I come to your blog I am left speechless. You are like forever topping your last super idea.
The Trick or Treat card and scan your stamp technique...genius!