Monday, October 1, 2007

Pumpkins galore...

Just wanted to pop in and share another card made with Create My Keepsake's Autumn Harvest kit! I am in love with the felt pumpkins from Queen and Co. that are in the kit! I just love playing with new products. Very inspiring for me.

Well, it is getting much cooler outside, the leaves and pine needles are covering my yard once again..time to start raking..ug. I don't much care for that job, but it's good exercise! I can't believe it's October already! Did you get your pumpkins yet?
Danielle

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Dani, this is gorgeous. Love the little pumpkin ribbon and that paper is so pretty!!!

roree said...

Love all of your CMK projects, Dani! Totally cute stuff!

Meri said...

This card is soo cute!! love the colours of fall, so warm and cuddly!!Always beautiful work.Meri

Shannon said...

Love love those felt pumpkins - just adorable. Your work is always top notch! We haven't gotten our pumpkins yet - maybe this weekend!

Regina Easter said...

hi Dani, okay your latest stuff is just to stinkin cute girl.....and thanks for your comments on my blog about blowingup, but i saw your awesome project in paper trends and if you think i am blowing up, then you have BURNT THE HOUSE DOWN........he he he he...you go girl......can't wait to see what else you come up with...hugs regina

Cathy Pascual said...

wow dani! this is gorgeous!
love this card!!!

Carrie Postma said...

cute! cute! and super cute!

Davinie Fiero said...

Ooh. What a great card! I have to get some of that felt!