Friday, October 4, 2013

you can achieve the watercolor look too....

Pink Paislee has a new line out hitting stores called Color Wash. No getting messy, all the work is done for you with the pretty watercolor designs...I love that! Today I am filling in on the blog for my dear friend Leslie (who just had emergency surgery). Sending her best wishes for a quick recovery!

We are working on cards all this week in honor of World Card Making Day this Saturday. So I dug into my Color Wash line - 6x6" paper pad, tags, stamps, vellum banners, etc. and made three different cards/tags for my post over at Pink Paislee.

I love how the "Wish" tag turned out above and used the Color Wash stamps on the top of the tag to add a bit of color. These tags already have the words cut out of them, so if you don't have a cutting machine, they are great to have on hand. The "negative cut out trend" is so hot right now! The 3 pieces are clipped together at the top with a Maggie Holmes gold clothespin.


Stop over to Pink Paislee to read more. I'll be back tomorrow with more card inspiration in honor of World Card Making Day. Both Pink Paislee and Studio Calico have some fun planned for this crafty day. :)

6 comments:

Ruth S, justsomestuffimade.com said...

I love the watercolour look so this collection is right up my street ;) Thanks for the inspiration! Rx

Rhonda said...

Such a beautiful job!!! Great inspiration. thanks! :o)

Holly Saveur said...

Gorgeous ..love all the soft colors!
hope all goes well with Leslie...

Stacey Schafer said...

hey gorgeous! these projects are amazing!

maria f. said...

First you got me hooked on Luxe, now I'm craving watercolors...

dianemdb said...

cute cards. where are the kitty dies and accessories?