Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Gossamer Blue: December kits...

How was your Thanksgiving? I had a very nice time with my family, my parents and grandma. It felt so good to take a break and just spend good quality time with loved ones! I just finished filming an online class with Craftsy this month, which will be available early January, so I felt a huge weight lifted off my shoulders when that was finished. I'm excited to share more info about the class soon!

Popping in quick to share the amazing December kits that are now available at Gossamer Blue. You must swing by and see the loveliness in these kits! Gorgeous as always!!
Here is a "Hello" card created with the main kit! I loved the mix of papers and the pretty die cuts!
The gold in the die cuts is gorgeous, hard to photograph, but amazing in real life!
Then I've got some holiday tags made with the December "Life Pages Themed Add On" kit by Gossamer Blue, these were all made with the Pink Paislee Merry & Bright line and the cute little chipboard sayings in the kit!
Oh, I just adore how these turned out! This is a beautiful line, not much needed to be done to jazz the tags up. I simply used the preprinted tags and added Ephemera and such over the top, popping up the elements with pop dots for dimension and some twine from my stash.
These will be fun to use to dress up my gifts this year!


Thank you so much for reading and leaving me a note today (and every time you stop by)! My Thanksgiving company is still here but are leaving tomorrow, so I will be back with more projects soon. It was so nice to take a break, but I do miss creating and can't wait to get back into my groove. :) Have a sweet day, crafting friends!
Danielle

11 comments:

Mandy LaCroix said...

These are beautiful! I loooove those tags!

Stella said...

As always it's lovely to be here and sit down to take a look. Your card is a stunner and your collection of tags...I am smitten...

Melissa said...

So sweet Dani....each and every one. Your work makes my heart happy!
Melis

Nora Noll said...

What a lovely card!! I also adore each and every one of those tags. They are so pretty!!! You rocked the kit!

Karen said...

Gorgeous tags! I just discovered Craftsy recently, and will be anxious to hear about your class.

Leigh Penner said...

I love these sweet tags!

Myrthe said...

It's to cute.m love tags but it's not my strongest thing to make hahaha.
But definility I wil use this for inspiration.

Diana K said...

Love all of these, Danielle.

Anonymous said...

Such lovely tags! I love the dimension and texture.

Alexandra Higgins said...

Gorgeous! Love all of these kits and the used colours. Very beautiful paint flowers!
End of tenancy cleaning Mitcham

Jill Norwood said...

Beautiful kit? Love the way you created with it! Those tags are so festive! :)