Monday, December 15, 2014

Papertrey Ink December Freebie: Pretty Petals...

Papertrey Ink has a new stamp set for December called Pretty Petals that you can get for free when you have a qualifying purchase. See Nichole's blog for more details!
I stamped the flowers from Pretty Petals in Aqua Mist ink onto watercolor paper and added just a touch of water to blend it a tiny bit. Then the leaves were stamped in New Leaf ink and Spring Moss ink. I dipped my paintbrush in water and grabbed some ink from the Tropical Teal ink pad to paint the background. When dry, I stamped the sentiment from Pretty Petals.
I can't wait to see what the rest of the team has created with Pretty Petals!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very beautiful card, I I like very much this background.

Domestic cleaners Battersea