Thursday, December 18, 2014

Bits & pieces...

As a cardmaker, do you buy 6x6" patterned paper packs? I've been getting those more often lately and loving all of the smaller patterns and how well they work for cards. I have a couple of cards up on the Gossamer Blue blog...here is a little sneak peek.
I've done a bit of stamping and embossing onto vellum and punched out some hearts. With the negative of the punch, I used it as a mask and sprayed over the heart mask with Graphite mist by Tattered Angels. This is still one of my favorite mists, it's a little lighter than it looks here in the pictures, very soft and pretty. Anyhoo, stop by and visit the Gossamer Blue blog for all kinds of inspiration!

Are you all ready for the holidays? I'm not quite there yet, but getting company on Saturday, so I better be after tomorrow! Have a very happy holiday, crafty friends!
Danielle

2 comments:

Stella said...

Wow this is gorgeous. Lots of white, fresh and modern. Right up my alleye
I had to pin it:)

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, so sweet!