Monday, December 1, 2014

more Monthly Moments: November...

I'm back with one last Monthly Moments post for November using these products by Papertrey Ink! I decided to create an altered project with a photo of my girls from when they were little, an acrylic frame.
The acrylic frame was from Walmart many moons ago, but I decided to update this little frame with some newer products. I hung a couple of tags cut with the Monthly Moments: Journal Card 6 die and the Monthly Moments: November Journal cards.
Then in between the frame, I tucked an old transparency on one side and a photo of my girls when they were little on the other side, framed out with a checkered washi tape. Added some stamping from the Monthly Moments: November stamps and some of the gold-dipped leaves from this project.
Count Your Blessings:
(All supplies by Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted.)
STAMPS: Monthly Moments: November
INK: Dark Chocolate
PAPER: Autumn Abundance patterned paper, transparency, Monthly Moments: November Journal Card Collection
DIES: Monthly Moments: November, Leaf Prints, Monthly Moments: Journal Card 6
OTHER: buttons, twine, gold embossing powder.
______

For more Monthly Moments ideas, visit:

No comments: