Monday, June 25, 2012

Celebrate summer...

One of our favorite things to do in the summer is our annual visit to the ocean, so I thought I would scrapbook a couple of pictures of Kati at the beach! (Stars work for anything, don't they? So versatile.)
I used Pink Paislee's Declaration line for my page. I love how these Pink Paislee Wood Shop alphas have a natural wood color to them and are just pretty just plain like that with the reds and blues in the Declaration line.
I used the banner stickers to create a star and then covered up the messy center where the flags came together with a cut out from the Pinwheels paper.
Now for the fun part - you can download a PDF with a ton of ideas using this line by the Pink Paislee team right HERE! And guess what? It's FREE!  Enjoy!



9 comments:

scrapcat said...

wahouuuuuuuuu magnifique !! j'adoreeeeee !! bisous !!

Salvatore said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michele Kovack said...

This is such a darling LO!!

Teresa Zuehls said...

What a lovely and fun LO and Kati is adorable. TFS

Diana Waite said...

this turned out SO fun! I agree stars go with A LOT, I have to catch myself sometimes and not use them! :)

Jingle said...

Absolutely gorgeous layout!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Thia is adorable!! I love how you did the title. Those letters are my faves.

nancy said...

Great use of your punches. Love the look of the star punched out of the circle and it looks fabulous as part of the layout.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely LOVE those colors! A friend is having a baby and she's doing the room in those colors, add yellow. They look great together! And the way you've done the circles on top of the stars - they just pop!